*Free and Confidential. This service assists with:

  • Spousal, common-law, and other family class sponsorship applications
  • Work, student, and visitor visa extensions and permits
  • Applications to become a permanent resident based on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds, or as a Convention Refugee
  • Canadian citizenship and passport applications
  • Subsidized housing (Housing Connections) and other social services applications (welfare, disability, rent financial assistance etc.)
  • Referrals to food banks, employment centres, spiritual support, etc.

For more information, please contact:
(416) 682-2498