*Free and Confidential. This service assists with:
- Spousal, common-law, and other family class sponsorship applications
- Work, student, and visitor visa extensions and permits
- Applications to become a permanent resident based on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds, or as a Convention Refugee
- Canadian citizenship and passport applications
- Subsidized housing (Housing Connections) and other social services applications (welfare, disability, rent financial assistance etc.)
- Referrals to food banks, employment centres, spiritual support, etc.
For more information, please contact: